Status
Not open for further replies.

RM Razon

Account Closed
Impact
Please appraisal about Unkoy.com.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Would you be able to find an enduser for this domain?
I verily doubt it as the market for 5 letter .com domains is becoming static now.
Only excellent 5 letter domains that are very pronounceable are selling.
UNKOY?
The UN leads this one to be a very negative domain.
Now I see you want to put a directory on it.
Good luck.
Personally, I doubt very much that any reseller would be interested in this domain.
I see that a member here on NP had it for sale on flippa earlier.
Did you buy it?

•••
Hello Everyone,

I am newbie. I don't want to sell the domain (Unkoy.com). I have brought that domain a few days ago for my business. I want to build a global marketplace(ebay.com, alibaba.com, bikroy.com, ekhanei.com) like that. So, i chose the domain (unkoy.com) for my unique global marketplace website. So, i want to learn more. Please give me exact information.

Kind Regards: RM Razon

•••
So everyone give you exact information and you are like, who cares?
Adios, you are not worthy of anymore of my time or help.

•••
See what happens when a parrot registers domains?

Seriously, as I said, the name has some limited value. Why don't you sell it to the Unkoy family?

•••
Would you be able to find an enduser for this domain?
I verily doubt it as the market for 5 letter .com domains is becoming static now.
Only excellent 5 letter domains that are very pronounceable are selling.
UNKOY?
The UN leads this one to be a very negative domain.
Now I see you want to put a directory on it.
Good luck.
Personally, I doubt very much that any reseller would be interested in this domain.
I see that a member here on NP had it for sale on flippa earlier.
Did you buy it?

Hi, i appreciate your well experience. But you need to understand "UNKOY" is not 2 word domain, it is one word. So, how do you say UN is a negative domain?

Thanks!

•••
UNCOMMON is one word also.
The UN makes it a different meaning from COMMON.
English is not your language so you have no idea that your domain is nothing.

•••
'un' means 'not' or 'none' so works for describing an action such as unpacking or undo. Koy sounds like Coy but aesthetically looks stronger. So ultimately the message of this 5L brandable is being un-shy, but with more energy.

I do think it is not an ideal name though and communicate anything, as you can probably tell from the previous responses in this thread.

Good luck with it anyway.

•••
'un' means 'not' or 'none' so works for describing an action such as unpacking or undo. Koy sounds like Coy but aesthetically looks stronger. So ultimately the message of this 5L brandable is being un-shy, but with more energy.

I do think it is not an ideal name though and communicate anything, as you can probably tell from the previous responses in this thread.

Good luck with it anyway.

lol...You need to learn how to research domain before reply!!

Looking for reply from expert!

•••

If you cannot understand my reply then you are beyond help.

What did you have in mind when you bought the name?

The answer is probably NOTHING. There in lay the problem.

I wished you well, but people like you are arrogant to the truth.

I wish you well again, but will not waste my time further with you.

•••

You are indeed an IDIOT.

•••
He bought it off a member here, so he paid more than reg fee. The seller is laughing, the buyer is realising he overpayed for a name that's unattractive, unappealing and unlikely to sell. Truly unbelievable and uncool comments.
You wont get anymore expert opinions, cause all they will say is your name is undesireable and then get insulted. Dislike this go ahead, my reputation can take it.

•••
•••
Thank you Charles. We have been waiting for an expert opinion.
Bye bye unkoy, see you in the drops next March

•••
•••
And thank you RM Razon for being respectful, I owned 500 names at one time, dropped 350+, deleted several last week, that 1 year ago thought were winners. If you can develop it, and brand it , you have a chance.
At the very least gain some experience. I know this is not what you wanted to hear about your name, I reg vaseux.com french dictionary word. Best extension out there, deleted. If you want to pm me RM, do so and maybe we can brainstorm a name for your project.
Hopefully illoy will fly the coup, and end up in a tropical paradise far away, with no internet

•••
Found this here http://www.nairaland.com/1316710/invest-get-double-returns-within

Hello my regards, this is Hm from Bangladesh. First I inform you Bangladesh is a potential emerging country of south Asia regarding real estate business, basically lot of Foreign investors are investing in land project here in Bangladesh, most of investor are coming from USA, UK, KSA, CA, UAE, CN, AUS and others countries. I am private real estate agent here in Bangladesh. My work is to purchase land (On huge profitable place) in low price and sold out with the higher price after 6month-24moths. Profit is more hire then any other business in Asia. Because Bangladesh is too small country but population is 170,000,000+ and day by day population are faster growing. So, hopping you has understood why you will get double returns. Profit sharing will be 75% investor & 25% agent and cost spend by investors. I will give you all kinds of support to purchase the land then selling and its meatiness. So just invest and get back your money within very short time. I don't have enough money to purchase land that why I am looking for the foreign investors. If you are interested, just contact me, Regards, Hm

(Personal contact information removed)

This post was 2 years ago, I am surprised your not wiping your you know with $100 dollar bills

I will give you all kinds of support to purchase the land then selling and its meatiness
you want to make fun and critisize members, haha meatiness haha

You need to start an appraisal thread for Illoy.com, value zero, never like names starting with I, followed by l

Is illoy your meatiness?? @illoy

•••
He bought it off a member here, so he paid more than reg fee. The seller is laughing, the buyer is realising he overpayed for a name that's unattractive, unappealing and unlikely to sell. Truly unbelievable and uncool comments.
You wont get anymore expert opinions, cause all they will say is your name is undesireable and then get insulted. Dislike this go ahead, my reputation can take it.

think positive

Last edited:
•••
Think positive

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back