IT.COM

Plea for advice

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey folks,
I'm helping a friend sell 100+ adult domains and one very developed adult website (been around 4 years, brings in $500-$700 a month, 120,000 uniques a month)... Also, many of the domains are yahoo category listed.
All told, the package gets 150,000 uniques a month.
My plea for advice is where the heck do i sell these and what would be a reasonable price tag? For some reason I'm having trouble selling this package - I don't really know many adult buyers.
But, 150,000 uniques each month... that has to be worth a pretty penny doesn't it? Can anyone point me in some helpful direction?
Thanks!!!!
-John

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
On the side bar of the forum index, theres a namepros network affiliae called http://www.adultdevelopers.com/ , i assume that would be a decent place to start.

Who says i don't pay attention? ;)

[edit] lol, so i go to the url and check the sites for sale section, and it seems u've already found it

i obviously don't pay attention ;)

•••
If the Domains/Site/Traffic have any value someone from Go*uckYourself.com will buy, if they are crap they won't be shy to tell you as well.

Mike

•••
Traffic!

Tippy said:
If the Domains/Site/Traffic have any value someone from Go*uckYourself.com will buy, if they are crap they won't be shy to tell you as well.

Agree with Tippy ... verifiable development / traffic / uniques is the key here, IMHO. :talk:

If you (or your friend) can provide firm historical documentation as to the above, you can negotiate fairly from that point ... I'd ask you to list some of the domains here (including respective traffic / unique details for each), but since it appears it's already listed, as mentioned above ... folks can instead view them there in the "Adult Forum" thread.
Thanks for not referencing any of those here in the public/all ages "Domain Discussions" Forum! B-)

PM sent, and all the best.
-Jeff B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back