IT.COM

domain playstationthree.com , need appraisal ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
playstationthree.com

play station three ..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My appraisal is -$50,000 (the cost of the law suit Sony will make against you for trying to profit off their TM).

•••
My appraisal is -$50,000 (the cost of the law suit Sony will make against you for trying to profit off their TM).

thanks , What do you recommend ؟

•••
Delete the name from your account

•••
I'd offer it to microsoft, since they have the competing xbox and then their army of lawyers can fight sony's army of lawyers.

Note: Above is sarcasm for those with broken detectors.

•••
Sony is notorious for their legal team. Of all the companies to pick on, you chose the absolute worst, with the possible exception of Universal.

<DmncAtrny> I will write on a huge cement block "BY ACCEPTING THIS BRICK THROUGH YOUR WINDOW, YOU ACCEPT IT AS IS AND AGREE TO MY DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS WELL AS DISCLAIMERS OF ALL LIABILITY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL, THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE INSTALLATION OF THIS BRICK INTO YOUR BUILDING."
<DmncAtrny> And then hurl it through the window of a Sony officer
<DmncAtrny> and run like hell
Source: bash.org

•••
It is worth: -$5000

Trademark infringement

•••
Just a reminder, technically negative-value appraisals aren't allowed because they're usually cheeky.

•••
Wow lots of trademark domains showing up on np, I saw Facebook dot something today too.

•••
Wow lots of trademark domains showing up on np, I saw Facebook dot something today too.

Yeah, there was a weird burst over the past few days. I guess some people just have to learn the hard way.

•••
•••
I have a PS4. Perhaps if it was PS6 or something.

People here are like pots to kettles...

•••
thafer: One-word .coms are ideal. :) But don't use trademarks!

•••
thanks for advice , i drop it :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back