Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominique

Established Member
Impact
Can you appraise it, please?

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey Dominique ... At first glance I don't see anything other than a 6L made up brandable (not a top tier one unfortunately). However the evaluation changes completely if OG stands for anything. Is it a popular video game or something?

•••
Hey Dominique ... At first glance I don't see anything other than a 6L made up brandable (not a top tier one unfortunately). However the evaluation changes completely if OG stands for anything. Is it a popular video game or something?

If this can help:

- original gangster (most famous)

- original gamertag (well known in gamers world)

- offensive guard (position in american football)

other : (online games, original gamer, Olympic games)

"play og" - google exact search result: 338.000 results

•••
Hmmmn .. one could guess "Online Games" because they are really popular .. however I've never heard anyone using "OG" to shorten the term. But I was thinking more along the lines of an actual video game (like Orion's Galaxy .. which i just made up as an example).

That's decent search though .. do a little research on the google search results pages .. you'll likely find the answer as to what it means! :)

•••
I played guard in college, as fate would have it. I never have heard the phrase play og. I have heard OG in the original gangster sense, I teach in a high school! Kids love that stuff.

It is tough to see much value in the domain. The NFL coined a phrase Play 60. If play og hits pop culture you would be sitting on a mint potentially.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back