Dynadot

sales Plans.com Sold For $275,000 at SquadHelp.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

silentg

DomainRetail.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
holy crap, what a deal. Congrats!

•••
•••
•••
What a killer deal for the buyer.

Underpriced imo

•••
•••
Cheap IMO. Buyer jumped at the chance to buy it with that price. It's a 7 fig domain or at least mid 6.

•••
For me it's kinda cheap, but great deal for them! treat me if you are here hahaha

•••
Wholesale that is not end user or a steal.

•••
I don't think its cheap . Now seller can buy a home in Cali or Lamborghini.

•••
I don't think its cheap . Now seller can buy a home in Cali or Lamborghini.

You aren't buying a home in California for $275,000... not to mention, how much did Squadhelp charge as a commission on the sale?

•••
•••
Overrated name and did not sell cheap. I see why others like it, but too broad, and can buy much better names for less.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Reckon they have any plans to develop it?

•••
•••
Happy The Office GIF by Cameo

1692914609637.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Plans is too broad. Could be phone plans. House Plans would be a better domain or 2dplans or 3dplans.

•••
Plans is too broad. Could be phone plans. House Plans would be a better domain or 2dplans or 3dplans.
Hook Up Netflix GIF by Jacqueline Jing Lin

Yep, for example:
Planz ,com
Planz: The ultimate app for efficient and enjoyable social planning. From inspiration to introductions, we've got you covered with all the tools needed for memorable shared experiences with friends.

Last edited:
•••
it's a nice sale but cheap as others said .. good domain with many opportunities

•••
•••
I don't know why I thought such a name would have sold for at-least twice that price.
I may have to cut my prices then hmmm..

•••
Too cheap. Selling that low is nuts.

This should have been kept. few years renewals, waiting for a better buyer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back