Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain PL0.co.uk

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fsd73

Established Member
Impact
1
Please your appraisal.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Is that PLO or PL(zero)?

If it's PLO I think it's a very useable acronym, value £xxx, maybe even £x,xxx for a big end-user. For PL-zero, low value I'm afraid, £xx.

Personally, I dont like to see zeros when they can be confused for the letter 0.
 
0
•••
If this is LLN.co.uk i would say reg fee to max 2x reg fee for resellers
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back