F fsd73 Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 Aug 13, 2010 243 views 2 replies #1 Please your appraisal.
D domtastic Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 3 Aug 13, 2010 #2 Is that PLO or PL(zero)? If it's PLO I think it's a very useable acronym, value £xxx, maybe even £x,xxx for a big end-user. For PL-zero, low value I'm afraid, £xx. Personally, I dont like to see zeros when they can be confused for the letter 0.
Is that PLO or PL(zero)? If it's PLO I think it's a very useable acronym, value £xxx, maybe even £x,xxx for a big end-user. For PL-zero, low value I'm afraid, £xx. Personally, I dont like to see zeros when they can be confused for the letter 0.
mitok Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 758 Aug 13, 2010 #3 If this is LLN.co.uk i would say reg fee to max 2x reg fee for resellers