Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain PKD.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

USTrader

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello,

I recently bought PKD.com (Whois-data should be updated in about 24 hours).

"PKD" stand for Polycystic Kidney Disease, a disease from which about 600,000 Americans suffer.

"PKD" stands also for Paramounts Kings Dominion, an amusement park.

With 1261 OVT - 300K Google and some acronyms, I was wondering what I might ask for a domain like this.

I'm thinking of putting a forum (related to PKD) on it...

All your reactions/suggestions/... are welcome !

USTrader
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Only so many available combinations makes them rare.. 3 letter with meaning are even more valuable.

rex_b said:
Wow why do 3 letter names get so much.. WOW!!
 
0
•••
I love this name.Would kill for a 3 character .com,not literaly,but great name,lol.Good luck with the sale!I could see it hitting 10K,would take some luck,but bidding looks good as of now.
 
0
•••
In a nutshell, $6,000 is my best guess.

-Allan
 
0
•••
$11k
 
0
•••
Thanks for the kind appraisals !
 
0
•••
I'd say $5,000 quick sale.

Good luck :tu: :p
 
0
•••
PKD.com is on Afternic showcase so there must be a seller agreement, you will end up with two fees if finally sell it?
 
0
•••
Wot, agreement was cancelled.
Domain is no longer in their showcase.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back