Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain PKD.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

USTrader

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello,

I recently bought PKD.com (Whois-data should be updated in about 24 hours).

"PKD" stand for Polycystic Kidney Disease, a disease from which about 600,000 Americans suffer.

"PKD" stands also for Paramounts Kings Dominion, an amusement park.

With 1261 OVT - 300K Google and some acronyms, I was wondering what I might ask for a domain like this.

I'm thinking of putting a forum (related to PKD) on it...

All your reactions/suggestions/... are welcome !

USTrader
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
3 letter .com are a safe bet. $xxxx
 
0
•••
low$xxxx name alone undeveloped

:gn:
 
0
•••
min $xxxx
 
0
•••
$$$$ range
 
0
•••
thanks for the feedback guys !

USTrader
 
0
•••
nice!
Mid $xxxx imo :D
 
0
•••
$2000 fast wholesale.
 
0
•••
$xxxx just for the name :)

Good Luck
 
0
•••
Agreed with all above - USTrader - The lowest I've seen any go in the last few months is around a grand with any decent letters -

Good Grab - Good Luck .....
 
0
•••
$xxxx with no problem

Nice name.
 
0
•••
$xx,xxx
 
0
•••
0
•••
$xxxx - what they said.

HOW DID YOU GET IT?!
Lol, did you backorder it or something (if so, where?).

Lucky dude!
 
0
•••
I would give a ballpark value of $2000-$5000 undeveloped easily, good luck and nice name!
 
0
•••
low-high $xxxx
 
0
•••
0
•••
Isn't that also the abbreviation for the WWII German Panzer division? Anyways, I expect this might go as high as $5k.. good luck with the sale!
 
0
•••
Wow why do 3 letter names get so much.. WOW!!
 
0
•••
It's over $3K already with 9 more days of the auction.
Good luck.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back