Dynadot

domain PizzlyBears.com New someone started a nft design company and coin

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Value

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

vote
    33.3%

votes
    66.7%

votes
    0.0%

votes
    0.0%

votes
    0.0%

votes
    0.0%

votes
    0.0%

votes
    0.0%

votes
    0.0%
  • 1k>

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Looks like pizzlybears .io just started on solana block chain for people todesign and market nft's
New word, scientists have verified what natives have always known grizzly bears and polar bears can mate and produce pizzly bears, the global warming people are saying polar bears are going south for food and are making a lot more of these animals'

https://news.google.com/search?for=pizzly+bears&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I see nothing solid for "pizzly bears" online (in terms of charities / organisations specifically for this hybrid). Talk to bear charities / organisations if they want the domain, I think that's your best shot...I can't see anyone else giving a damn

Last edited:
•••
I see nothing solid for "pizzly bears" online (in terms of charities / organisations specifically for this hybrid). Talk to bear charities / organisations if they want the domain, I think that's your best shot...I can't see anyone else giving a damn
The Global warming people are really the only ones who seem to be pushing it. Thanks for the feedback

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back