domain Pizels.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

nolongeractive

New Member
Impact
2
Removed.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Since it is very similar to pixels, you might be receiving a good traffic, I suppose. Having said that, Pizels does sound like a brandable. However, due to the confusion with pixels, I would be skeptical of an end user snapping this up.
Having said that, I'd say, put this up for sale at $2,999 on platforms like Afternic, Sedo and Brandbucket. May or may not sell
 
0
•••
Thank you for your reply. I sold the domain.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Curious - Why are you asking for an appraisal on a domain you already sold?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Curious - Why are you asking for an appraisal on a domain you already sold?
This was posted back in 2018. I’m not even active on the forum. Got an email notification.
 
1
•••
This was posted back in 2018. I’m not even active on the forum. Got an email notification.
Thanks for replying, should of checked the date before asking 🙂
 
0
•••
So funny
 
3
•••
He bloody threw me off track....who replies to 2 year old threads....i should of checked the original post date, but still....
 
1
•••
He did same thing last night for a name long expired. Toot funny
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back