Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain pixelcoders.com, asianindie.com and coffeeideas.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

myleene

Established Member
Impact
38
Hello,

I would like an appraisal on these names. I got some in the drops and I had to wrestle a bit to get them:

pixelcoders.com

asianindie.com

coffeeideas.com


I think they have that little spark in them making them worth keeping.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
pixelcoders.com - growing programming niche low to mid xxx

asianindie.com - $0

coffeeideas.com - depending on the end user, a reseller would pay low due to low matches on google for the phrase, an end user with a good idea to develop could bring low to mid xxxx. This is a good domain, look for a end user buyer.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back