IT.COM

domain pixd.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mistercameron

Impact
Hello, firs-time posting.

I'm curious what your thoughts are on this four-letter .com. I originally picked it up for a photos-related project that ended up getting cancelled. I could see it used for photography, design, and related services.

Any and all input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello, firs-time posting.

I'm curious what your thoughts are on this four-letter .com. I originally picked it up for a photos-related project that ended up getting cancelled. I could see it used for photography, design, and related services.

Any and all input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
I would price that photo related domain for $50,000 and wait for the offers to roll-in as it's an amazing domain & potential for good seo. Actually, I hear most people don't call photos picture they call them pix and 'd' is a western premium letter. Good Luck :)

•••
XX,XXX (pictures, photography, other)

Nice one. I agree with @Daniel Owens, right end user may pay well. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Thank you! This is my first sales effort, so it's a lot to become familiarized with. Do you suspect putting it up on Sedo and waiting would be sufficient, or at this level is "hiring" some type of sales concierge really worth the extra amount? (feel free to point me to RTFM and search around a bit more)

Thanks so much!

•••
Thank you! This is my first sales effort, so it's a lot to become familiarized with. Do you suspect putting it up on Sedo and waiting would be sufficient, or at this level is "hiring" some type of sales concierge really worth the extra amount? (feel free to point me to RTFM and search around a bit more)

Thanks so much!
If you use a good broker, maybe. Brokers tend to only want to work on something juicy, I reckon yours may qualify. Stick it on Sedo / GoDaddy etc for the time being with a "Make Offer" sign, let some bids fly in

•••
•••
Brokers tend to go for juicy domains, but in my honest opinion, this isn't the one. Yes, many users on social media do use the word pix. But you have the letter "d" right next to it, in 2018 pix.org was sold for $2309. Another one with .me TLD was sold for $3k. So, the max this can go for is within that range.

•••
Interesting piece of info… are those sales publicly available somewhere?

•••
Last edited:
•••
REDRACTED

Last edited:
•••
Maybe best bet is list as “make an offer” with some price in mind at least around the other sales.

It’s a great name, and I’d like to use it - just not applicable to my field. Hopefully somebody else can make good use of it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back