Dynadot

domain Pist.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mr. Holgrave

Established Member
Impact
Hi All,

First registered in 1997. I'm curious what you think the wholesale and retail value is. What do you think would be the best use for it? Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mid $x,xxx to Mid $xx,xxx

Last edited:
•••
I would appraise it at mid xx,xxx
Just search for someone who's always angry and bitter allot.

#HillaryClinton

•••
$xx,xxx

I was often in trouble for going out on the pist and subsequently getting pist as a newt.
But,days gone by! :xf.smile:

•••
past tense of just urinate ''' I think "" any way good domain name I like it 200 bid here if you wanna bail worth about 400 -800 bucks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, even more

Last edited:
•••
•••
This domain needs a right buyer to reach $10,000 to $30,000

Last edited:
•••
If you own this, it's a quality .com. You would sell it very quickly for 5-7k but to the right end user who knows....it could be worth 15-20k or more. Mike Mann would sell this for 100k so imo I wouldn't rush to sell it

•••
Resellers 600$
Enduser 1500$ - 5000$

•••
does it mean something?

to a german it sounds not so good
I guess

•••
does it mean something?

to a german it sounds not so good
I guess
Yes. It means "drunk" in the UK, and angry in the US. It's a slang way of spelling PISSED.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Yes, I own it.

Ok cool.

But the whole Mr Holgrave thing is weird seeing the owner's name is Mr. Reams.

Anyway, I would give you $2k for the name so that gives a low $x,xxx starting range for the wholesale entry level.

Good luck.

Last edited:
•••
Ok cool.

But the whole Mr Holgrave thing is weird seeing the owner's name is Mr. Reams.

Anyway, I would give you $2k for the name so that gives a low $x,xxx starting range for the wholesale entry level.

Good luck.
Thanks for the offer but I have to respectfully decline. I appreciate it though.

•••
•••
•••
I can't think of anything the letters might stand for, and I've never seen 'pissed' spelt 'pist'. I don't know much about LLLL.coms, but some incredible appraisals here imo

•••
Mid $x,xxx to Mid $xx,xxx
way to vast i can see why the dislike. And all depends what he settles for. I can even see why but is is still the most vast appraisal.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back