domain Pingtones.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
37
Please appraise the name
Pingtones.com

Thanks for everyone's time here
San
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Unfortunately as the P and the R aren't situated close to one another, I don't see this as being particularly good for typo traffic. I'd have to say reg fee - low xx at the very best IMO.
 
0
•••
dgridley said:
Unfortunately as the P and the R aren't situated close to one another, I don't see this as being particularly good for typo traffic. I'd have to say reg fee - low xx at the very best IMO.
When did I say it is a Typo?
Think out of the box somtimes :)
It is like Ringtones.com Ping and Ring giving same sounds ...so easy to remember
BTW, do visit www.tingtone.com www.kingtones.com etc
SAn
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I think there is definate possibility of value in this name, but it would need development to exploit that...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back