Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Pily.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

staffjam

Established Member
Impact
12
Hi,

I'm interested in your valuations for Pily.com

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Very nice pronounciable CVCV.com worth high $xxx - low $x,xxx for resellers imo.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
CVCV it is.

To be more perfect it is CVCY

I would say Low $x,xxx for it. On the basis of the trends. For end user it will be different.
 
0
•••
Thanks guys, Rep added (Nick - you weren't allowed any more)
 
0
•••
staffjam said:
Thanks guys, Rep added (Nick - you weren't allowed any more)
No probs staffjam :)

I am happy that the replies helped you.

Rep doesn't matters much :)
 
0
•••
low x,xxx
 
0
•••
That's just too attractive, you're going to get at least $800 - 1200 for it from a reseller, possibly even double that. Very distinctive and smoothe, and nice letters. Looks and sounds nice. Strong but not superhot for branding... but there's nothing wrong with just 'strong' :)
I think an end user would be paying in the 2 - 3K range at least. That may seem a little high but we're seeing equal or lesser quality LLLL get these prices all over the place. Nice one, I think anyone would be happy to have that as a brand sitename.
 
0
•••
'pily' I would rather say 'piły' means saws in Polish
Great name!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back