NameSilo

domain PsychologyOnline.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

staffjam

Established Member
Impact
12
Hi,

I'm interested in your valuations for PsychologyOnline.com

Thanks for any comments
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's a keeper!

This is one of those names where actively seeking a buyer will pay off. Find an online psychology site that isn't just an advertisement for some psychology firm but rather one that has psychology related content. Assess their name/site and see if it appears they could benefit from a broader more appealing name. If so, contact them and pitch your name.

With that said and assuming you find an interested party I would start out at high $x,xxx. They probably won't like that price but if you got their attention and they like the name they will probably counter offer. In the end I would say you should be able to get mid $x,xxx. I would'nt settle for less than low $x,xxx.

Reseller you are probably looking at low $xxx.

Good luck!
 
0
•••
This a niche ......and like stated above a keeper....... it may take a lil time but could fetch you around low to mid $X,XXX
 
0
•••
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm going to shove as mall 20 page site up on there and see what happens.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back