Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Picked up some .infos

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickac14

Established Member
Impact
7
Saw these 3 character .infos the other day and figure I would pick up the last of them. I got....

2oz.info
4oz.info
5oz.info
6oz.info
7oz.info
9oz.info

Any value?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Current NLL.info prices show Reg Fee. According to 3character.com price guide

But I think they are worth Mid $xx for sure.
 
0
•••
-Nick- said:
Current NLL.info prices show Reg Fee. According to 3character.com price guide

But I think they are worth Mid $xx for sure.

Thanks for the appraisal!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back