ChaChing Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Sep 15, 2003 647 views 9 replies #1 Anyone think this is worth anything or should be developed? PaidHosting.Net Thanks all,
ChaChing Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Sep 15, 2003 #3 Thanks, Its never been developed before or been online. So i'm trying to figure out if i just want to sell it of do something with it. Anyone Else?
Thanks, Its never been developed before or been online. So i'm trying to figure out if i just want to sell it of do something with it. Anyone Else?
DuffMan Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Sep 16, 2003 #4 I don't see any use in it. Redundant and boring. $0
J jj2ii3344 Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 2 Sep 16, 2003 #6 I don't like it either $0-$5! Good luck!
J Jeff EmeritusVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 281 Sep 16, 2003 #7 Reg. fee+ (undeveloped), IMHO. Would the folks at the ".COM" be interested? :o That would be your *best bet* here ... $75 - $125+, as I see it! Link: http://www.paidhosting.com [email protected] Click to expand... Best of Luck here.
Reg. fee+ (undeveloped), IMHO. Would the folks at the ".COM" be interested? :o That would be your *best bet* here ... $75 - $125+, as I see it! Link: http://www.paidhosting.com [email protected] Click to expand... Best of Luck here.
Matt Old Skool since 2003 :)VIP Member VIP Trusted Contest Holder ★ 20 ★ Impact 16 Sep 16, 2003 #10 Agreed With all said above.