Dynadot

discuss Pi,rate,bay,org sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
Any thoughts on this 50k dropcatch sale?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was once owner of this domain and left it to expire.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Somewhere between 2010-2011 it was available in the public and i registered it ( it expired or dropped). I saw the same risk and left it to expire as it was more torrent centric.

•••
Somewhere between 2010-2011 it was available in the public and i registered it ( it expired or dropped). I saw the same risk and left it to expire as it was more torrent centric.
No one would of paid you 50k for this......wouldn't give it a 2nd thought if I was you....

•••
No one would of paid you 50k for this......wouldn't give it a 2nd thought if I was you....

So you mean its better i let it go?

Ofcourse no product idea can be developed on this domain. It already has bad reps. All it could be used for it to juice traffic. But 50k is not worth i guess.

Last edited:
•••
who's to say......not me

People drop domains, someone grabs them and then some get sold....it happens..you make a decision and live with it....don't forget at this price it would have to be an end user, no sane reseller would pay this...or would they.....

Will put my plumbs on the table and say this is not getting bought for 50k

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back