Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

PhpBB modification guide

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

col

Established Member
Impact
5
Does anyone know where I can find some guides for howto modify phpBB? I don't need a guide for how to change colors (themes)... Need a guid of how their template system works so I know howto do changes to the pages...
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
whenever I install a mod it doesn't work :(
 
0
•••
majinbuu1023 said:
whenever I install a mod it doesn't work :(

well how doesn't it work? You sure you are installing right ;) and are you getting any errors?
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back