Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Free and simple web-based forum?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

snoopi

Established Member
Impact
9
Does anyone know where can I find a simple Web-based bulletin board to integrate it with my website?

I don't want phpbb but something more simple... I have seen something like this before (where threads, posts, replys have a "tree format", if I say it right :lol:) but I don't remember where.

Thanks for any help. :tu:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
yabb has stopped support, I think.
 
0
•••
Yeah, it's not supported anymore..
 
0
•••
I would highly recommend checking out Simple Machines Forum a.k.a. SMF. While it is a 1.x product, it has a strong community rallying around it - we have done some basic testing of it, and are VERY impressed.

It's not Invision or vBulletin, but for a free product, it is impressive.

Rob
 
0
•••
That is the new verson of it ^^^^^^^^
 
0
•••
You might try www.runboard.com Simple intergration into your website,Completly customizable,And best of all FREE!
 
0
•••
simple machines is the new yabb. they changed names. very nice forum, however it sounds like youre looking for something closer to phorum :) .
 
0
•••
Phorum is also very easy to integrate in to your site and has loads of options without losing simplicity
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back