Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

phpBB Hosting + Mod/Template Installation

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown

Established Member
Impact
3
I'm currently offering free phpBB(Or a hacked version of it, but not much support will be offered) hosting to anyone that can get traffic to the forum I provide. (Google Adsense Ads on TOP)

I will setup any mods you need or install any templates you want. I will also tweak the templates if needed.

At the beginning you will only get 1 template and 2 mods installed. I will install a mod for every $2.50 the ads generate. Subdomain included. I have 2 forums currently hosted here are the links:

http://ts2.becheap.net(pre hacked phpBB)
http://lifeless.becheap.net(pre hacked phpBB)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hmmm... Can we use our own domain? If so I'm interested in this.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back