PHPBB CONTEST!!! $200.00 bucks!!!!!!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to start another forum. www.christianforchristmas.com is the name and the main thrust of the forums will be christian fighting for christmas and discussions along that line of how the ACLU or liberals are trying to keep christmas out of the public. I think you get the idea.

What I need is a custom skin for this forum, and all of the forum goodies on it. Please go to www.romeforums.com and see the quality of what I need.

Please submit examples or links here. The contest will end in 7 days with the winner getting 200.00 bucks!

Just customize the skin, give me a cool logo, and let me see em.

Phil
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I got a friend who will win this no problem ;)
 
0
•••
I've been doing phpbb stuff for a few years...done about 60 skins, i'll give it a shot.

I take its for version 2.0.x yes?
 
0
•••
I take it you want it coded too?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back