Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

php programmer needed

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockinlinux

Account Closed
Impact
1
I am in need of a php programmer to add some functions to a CMS. If interested please send me a pm for more details. This person should be very reliable and have experience with this sort of thing in the past.

look forward to hearing from you!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am a software engineer with 6+ years of php coding experience in China, and in my projects I built with SEO always. My team an I provides web design and development, web application development, SEO, software and database development with low rates.

Some technologies framework in coding website we always use:
PHP + mySQL/TXT
ASP/ASP.NET + MSSQL/Access
JAVA + Oracle/mySQL/MSSQL(With Struts AND Webwork AND Spring AND Hibenate)
Ruby/Rails
XML/SOAP
Ajax
Javascript/VBScript
Div + CSS + XHTML

Some of my recently projects:
1. http://signworldowners.org/ (Joomla CMS website with lots of personal modules and components)
2. http://ident-a-kid.com/ (Joomla CMS website with lots of personal modules and components)
3. http://www.paradiddles.co.uk/ (news manager, Products manager and shop cart)
4. http://www.4ecotips.com/eco/ (article system all online)
5. http://www.hazlemereprivatehire.co.uk/ (booking system and powerful dispatch management system at back end)

All of the site design by England Cor, and I code for them. If you are interested please feel free contact with me, I'd like to exchange with you.
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: [email protected]
Skype: doltter
Email: [email protected]
Gtalk: [email protected]
Website: http://www.itsail.com

Kind regards,
Edward
 
0
•••
We have programmers in house. Check me out if interested, sir.
 
0
•••
pm sent to you...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back