PHP Programmer Available

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbist101

Account Closed
Impact
1
Hello,

I have 3 years PHP/MySQL development experience and an extensive portfolio upon request. I am a full-time freelancer and am based out of NC, USA. My PayPal account has 70+ successful transactions as a result of mostly freelance work. You can contact me via PM or at [email protected]. I am open for almost any sized project, so do not hold back.

Regards,

John
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
So John, do you have any intention of returning the funds you stole from me or would you like to keep pretending? By the way, there is now a detective assigned to the case. I would assume they will contact you within the next week.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back