PHP/MySQL help!, Please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

djthekid

Established Member
Impact
0
I am very new to php and especially mysql. I am trying to install a game on my server but with no success. I keep getting these errors:

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zulon/public_html/funcs.php on line 41
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zulon/public_html/funcs.php on line 79

The game I am trying to install is Promisance, details can be found here: http://www.hotscripts.com/Detailed/6148.html
I figure the error is being cause because I have not table setup, but I don't know how to set one up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
DJ
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
you can set the tables up via phpmyadmin

your host may have installed a copy of it on the server

via cpanel or something

then the script may have come with a sql file or installer that will peform the quieries for you so you need to do is make the database and let the script connect to it
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back