Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

PHP modification

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this page, and I am looking to change a little bit the appearance.
Specially I want to change the basic colors of this php melody template and to increase the
width of the body.
I guess this is very simple work and wont take you many minutes.

PM your price.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
still looking
 
0
•••
I have PM'd you, let me know what you think.

Cheers.
 
0
•••
if you have not yet found anyone i can help.

do reply to thread or pm me
 
0
•••
I can do this for you for $10.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back