Hey guys!
I want help in a small modification of a script. Its simple i bet.
I downloaded a script from rentapatch.com. The pixel selling script ( The million Dollar Home Page Idea) .
Here is the script:
http://my.rentapatch.com/downloads/rentapatch v3.1.zip
The problem iam facing is this:
There is a system in This script that automatically confirms orders made by customers. That is, There is a file called ipn.php that recieves messages from paypal IPN system and confirms the orders.
But what i want to do is offer these pixels free. But the point is i want to confirm pixel orders manually. It usually gets confirmed automatically once the payment is made ( Through the ipn system ).
I want a button set up in The administration panel ( admin.php ) so that i can confirm orders manually. I dont want the paypal part of the script meddled with but just set up a button. I want to confirm orders manually thats all cause iam offering pixels free.
So i want his modification to be done. I will pay 4.75$ once the work is done. Give me your paypal too
Send a mail to [email protected] or reply to this thread ( Replying is better ) if you are interested.
Thank you,
Untitled
I want help in a small modification of a script. Its simple i bet.
I downloaded a script from rentapatch.com. The pixel selling script ( The million Dollar Home Page Idea) .
Here is the script:
http://my.rentapatch.com/downloads/rentapatch v3.1.zip
The problem iam facing is this:
There is a system in This script that automatically confirms orders made by customers. That is, There is a file called ipn.php that recieves messages from paypal IPN system and confirms the orders.
But what i want to do is offer these pixels free. But the point is i want to confirm pixel orders manually. It usually gets confirmed automatically once the payment is made ( Through the ipn system ).
I want a button set up in The administration panel ( admin.php ) so that i can confirm orders manually. I dont want the paypal part of the script meddled with but just set up a button. I want to confirm orders manually thats all cause iam offering pixels free.
So i want his modification to be done. I will pay 4.75$ once the work is done. Give me your paypal too
Send a mail to [email protected] or reply to this thread ( Replying is better ) if you are interested.
Thank you,
Untitled












