Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

PHP Expert Required URGENTLY

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

QualityService4u

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello,
I need a PHP programmer to fix few errors in my Classified script.

These are minor errors in 1 template file.

I need the job done VERY URGENTLY.

I am PAYING $5 FOR 5 MINUTES WORK

Please PM me IMMEDIATELY.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
PHP Fix

PMed.
 
0
•••
Hi

We can do the work for you.


Let me know more about the work in penguinwebsoft[at]gmail[dot]com


Thanks,
Amlan
President
Penguin Websoft
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back