Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Php Domain Names

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Keep In Mind I am Low Budget Atm.....Post Accordingly
I am looking for Php Domain Names..


If you have any domain name related to PHP------------> Post here

If you have a developed php site--------------------> Post Here


If you have a php domain name idea-----------------> Post here


Thanks, just post any php related.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PHPW.com
 
0
•••
0
•••
Hi,

I just recently got the name myself, I was told it gets some traffic. I have it parked at sedo to verify the numbers so till I can confirm traffic/stats I'd consider $100+ offers.

The .net is developed somewhat...
 
0
•••
I sent you PM with available php domain...
 
0
•••
wow! said:
I sent you PM with available php domain...

Got it, but I am not interested, register it yourself...


And I am not interested in the phpw.com sorry

Anymore?
 
0
•••
Cobalt said:
Got it, but I am not interested, register it yourself...

Well, with a comment/post like that I sure wont suggest any... S/B Thank you wow but I think I will pass...
 
0
•••
Tippy said:
Well, with a comment/post like that I sure wont suggest any... S/B Thank you wow but I think I will pass...

I didn't mean it in a harsh way, I should of read to make sure no offense would be taken. I meant to say that the domain you gave me wasn't exactly what I was looking for. I am looking to begin a site for complete php beginners. Its hard to explain, don't get me wrong the domain you gave me was great, just not what I am looking for. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
 
0
•••
I own phpcodes.net! Is this something in your interest? :gl: If so, PM me an offer you think is reasnoable :)
 
0
•••
Petter said:
I own phpcodes.net! Is this something in your interest? :gl: If so, PM me an offer you think is reasnoable :)
:p I don't even dare to send you a pm...I probably can't afford it :bah: I am only 16 and this just plain out stinks!
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
- phpnoob.com - excelent for php beginners site
- phpgameportal.com
 
0
•••
PhpShed.com - 8-02-05 - $150

Brand new site - ScriptCenter.us - $50

Please only reply/comment if interested. Thank you, and good luck with your search.

Jennifer
 
0
•••
Please check first post. I edited.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
php names

Hello,
Would you care for:
phpforum.us
:?
 
0
•••
Cobalt said:
Sorry not the exact type I am looking for for this site. :gn: though. Thx.

Thanks
 
0
•••
PHPcoding.info - $20
CSScoding.info - $20
HTMLcoding.info - $20

ScriptIsland.com - $50
DesignTrend.us - $25
 
0
•••
php-script info 12/20/2005 $5 must be transferred
 
0
•••
ManicGirl said:
PhpShed.com - 8-02-05 - $150

Brand new site - ScriptCenter.us - $50

Please only reply/comment if interested. Thank you, and good luck with your search.

Jennifer

ScriptCenter.us Does that come with the site. And did you design the site or is that a script?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back