Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

PHP Custom Design Wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nesian

Established Member
Impact
8
Hello,

I need a custom design for the web site: Submission Service

The Design have to be in php and contain an admin panel in which i can control pages and banners and other features.

I need the design to contain 2 side bars one to the left and one to the right for advertising.

banner advertising in the middle.

Professional ordering form linked to paypal and admin email.

I need also a page like this one: Free Directory List where i can add free directories links.

The site have to be easy load.

Please post your portfolio and your price here.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can code this for you, Arabule. PM sent.
 
0
•••
Folio: nodws.com
$50 ;)
 
0
•••
PM sent to you
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back