PHP Coder required - Integrate my custom script into vbulletin templates

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

John D

Established Member
Impact
3
Hey,

I am looking for a coder to integrate a script I own with vbulletin for a new site.

The modifications are minor so I don't think the timeframe or cost will be very much, but I am taking quotes for both.

The script I have now is on www.RakebackBob.com

It allows users to search for rakeback deals by certain criteria and list all deals.

I want to integrate this script with vBulletin so it works exactly like it works currently on the site.

This is basically just putting the script inside a custom page using the vbulletin templates.

Please EMAIL ONLY with your quote, timeframe and a few examples of PHP coding you have done for this to quote [at] deuce ace . Com

Thanks
John
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back