NameSilo

PHP Class Help!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Pound

VIP Member
Impact
95
So I am trying to bulk edit domains in cPanel and apparently this does the trick. I have uploaded the script, however, the main problem is that I'm not sure which bits to edit! (at the moment I am getting "No input file specified"):

I was hoping someone could help tell me which parts I should edit to reflect my hosting!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Create domains.txt, ensure it's readable, add the data as described in the file. Run the script...

P.s. It's not classes, and it also doesn't seem like it can edit subdomains, it can only add them.

Dan
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back