Status
Not open for further replies.

idomains.co

Account Closed
Impact
Need comments on my domain:

PhotosFromSpace.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
But who would be the end user ? I think the commercial applications are somewhat limited.
Providers of geospatial imagery are not so many and will usually use brand names.
I'm trying to figure out who is going to pay to acquire this name. Nasa ?

•••
But who would be the end user ? I think the commercial applications are somewhat limited.
Providers of geospatial imagery are not so many and will usually use brand names.
I'm trying to figure out who is going to pay to acquire this name. Nasa ?
No.not nasa but a space buff that's gonna get all these pics and bring it to one site,eventualy people will visit and you can make money.I will give an appraisal price later

•••
Every space pic would already be copyright by Nasa going to need your own spaceship or buy photos.

•••
I'm with @Kate on this one re: limited commercial applications

•••
Every space pic would already be copyright by Nasa going to need your own spaceship or buy photos.
This is social media ,if the web is flooded with pics and you move them to your site ,the site becomes popular ,do you really think the usa is gonna come after everyone in the world who redirected the photo. The site would not charge but may make money with ads. This is a perfect domain and probably worth about 1-3k retail. this guy hand regged this and he did a good job

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back