IT.COM

negotiable PhotoReduction.com - Yours in exchange for a ...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspiring Billionaire

Established Member
Impact

PhotoReduction.com - Yours in exchange for a favor.

NB* I'm not sure whether I've posted this offer in the right section, kindly assist in moving it if not.

- - -

THE FAVOR I NEED:

Accept my $100 PayPal transfer into your PayPal account, in exchange for your $100 (R1500) payment to my Payfast account. Payfast is like PayPal here in South Africa, catering for the local South African currency. Their accepted payment methods include Credit and Debit Card as well as Bitcoin. No need to open an account with Payfast when completing the payment. Also, I have a verified PayPal account, buyer should have a verified PayPal account as well. The PayPal transfer from me to you will be sent as "friend/family" to avoid any charges or other issues.

THE TECHNICALITIES:
I have a couple hundred dollars in my PayPal account and would like to buy $100 worth of Bitcoin. PayPal of course does not allow for this, so I am left with the option to withdraw the funds from my PayPal account. Here in South Africa though, we're limited to only one method of PayPal withdrawal, which entails a lengthy process of registration with one particular banking institution who acts as a middle-man between PayPal and the customer. Because of this reason (and the fact that I stopped all relations with the said bank years ago due to a bad customer service experience) I have never withdrawn any funds from PayPal before. I use other third-party merchants (eg. Payza, Skrill, etc.) for online income, and generally use PayPal for online purchases (ie. out-going transactions). I researched to find a few alternatives to withdrawing directly from PayPal which involves several other platforms, but I'd prefer the simplest method to reaching my end-goal.

WHAT I'D LIKE TO OFFER IN RETURN:

In exchange for the favor detailed above (or a sensible alternative thereof) I would like to offer you the domain name PhotoReduction.com, pushed to your NetFirms.com account immediately. It's an awesome opportunity for anyone with a PayPal account to acquire a domain name for a few minutes of their time and a bit of effort.

THE IDEAL PROCESS:
1. A trustworthy NP member PM's to agree, or has a sensible alternative.
2. I accept in a reply PM.
3. I push the domain name to his/her NetFirms.com account immediately.
4. I transfer the $100 to his/her PayPal account immediately.
5. He/she completes the $100 (R1500) payment to my Payfast account immediately.
*** I would like to close the deal asap. Any other suggestions are also welcome in your direct message via PM.

DOMAIN NAME: PhotoReduction.com
REGISTRAR: NetFirms.com
EXPIRY DATE: July, 2017.
PUSH: Instant push to your NetFirms.com account.

- - -

KINDLY PM YOUR MESSAGES / OFFERS.

IMPORTANT: The Ideal candidate will have good standing reviews and a sound reputation here on NamePros.com. Even better if we've conducted business before. First come first served, I will reply asap, 24hrs max. I reserve the right to final choice of candidate. Please PM any questions you have, looking forward to connecting with you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Completed, and post closed, thanks.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back