domain Phonecompare[dot]com & co.uk

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyMark

New Member
Impact
0
PhoneCompare [dot] com & co.uk

Hi all,

New to the forum here but I've been a lurker for a while :)

I recently picked up phonecompare[dot]com in an domain expiry auction and am curious what you guys feel its worth is. The domain is 9 years' old.

I also happen to own the .co.uk version of the domain too if that counts for anything?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PhoneCompare.com $20-$200
 
0
•••
definetly worth developing into a cell/mobile phone tarrif comparison type site, could do well.
 
0
•••
Not develped, worth $0, It would have been coherent phonecomparisons
 
0
•••
Well, I have never heard an english speaker say, lets go and phone compare before buying.

Compare phones.

So, lousy english....

ZIP....
 
0
•••
Disagree with the posters above.

Good end user value, a number of sites and companies that may be willing to spend a little to get a good keyword domain. I wouldn't settle for less than $xxx for the domain and I wouldn't be surprised if you could find someone willing to part with low $xxxx for the set.

:wave:
 
0
•••
definetly worth developing into a cell/mobile phone tarrif comparison type site, could do well.

This is exactly what I'm doing; hoping to turn it into a brandable name with a really nice design/front end.

The domain currently gets between 2 - 8 hits a day from direct traffic too which is interesting considering what people have said above about it not being an english phrase.
 
0
•••
I would suggest 2-8 hits a day isn't really all that impressive. There is a lot of competition in that particular niche at the moment - so be aware you may struggle to make a dent in the marketplace.

Of course, development could make your name more appealing to potential buyers, but it could also put others off and may cost a lot of money - so it's worth weighing up the pros and cons.
 
0
•••
Of course, development could make your name more appealing to potential buyers, but it could also put others off and may cost a lot of money - so it's worth weighing up the pros and cons.

This is my intention. Though I plan on developing it as a long term project.

I realise 2 - 8 direct hits a day isn't that much, I just found it interesting considering it's an abstract name.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back