IT.COM

domain Phonecases .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,
Looking for some opinions on the value of Phonecases .com for resale or end user. Obviously a huge market and the biggest term in that market.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very nice name. Certainly $5x for end users.

•••
Great EMD, I would say around mid xx,xxx, but according to namebio cellphonecases sold for 75k. So there's room for much better deal. Wish you luck

•••
Thanks, anyone else before i decide to develop or sell?

•••
Monster name.

Phone cases have been a hot item and will continue to be a hot item for a long time. It has a huge monthly search volume and it's a very competitive keyword. The board match spending for they keyword on Google alone is $20K per month.

If this was my name, I'd hold out for $250K.

•••
Monster name.

Phone cases have been a hot item and will continue to be a hot item for a long time. It has a huge monthly search volume and it's a very competitive keyword. The board match spending for they keyword on Google alone is $20K per month.

If this was my name, I'd hold out for $250K.
Totally agree !!!!!

•••
Wow. An actually good domain in the appraisal board!

I was convinced it was another subtle misspelling or IDN... But no, it's actually a good domain.

•••
Awesome name. Ideal for Amazon affiliate site. Can't think of a better affiliate name to develop.

•••
•••
•••
Well cellphonecases com went for $75,000 in 2013 so with this name would be in the $xxx,xxx mid to the right end user

•••
Exactly, the right end user would pay 5 figures for this, it's a very good one.

•••
Exactly, the right end user would pay 5 figures for this, it's a very good one.

Thanks appreciate all the input! i hope it could go for 6 figs not 5 but also a realist too. Still looking at options, dropshipping model etc or just auction

•••
•••
Hi All, decided to list it on Flippa.com. Starting bid $5k and reserve very reasonably set. Had some offers on it already before listing it.

https://flippa.com/10261177-phonecases-com

Appreciate all the advice/opinion

•••
Hi All, decided to list it on Flippa.com. Starting bid $5k and reserve very reasonably set. Had some offers on it already before listing it.

https://flippa.com/10261177-phonecases-com

Appreciate all the advice/opinion

That is way too low. You should look into reaching out to some people.

I can help you instead of doing it this way. (UltraPremiums.com)

Just calculating the value of it being an exact match domain is over $200k. This term gets 201,000 searches every month.

Huge value in that alone.

Problem with auctions is you end up selling at the price that is just higher than the second losing bid. Rather than selling to the ideal buyer at the ideal price.

Last edited:
•••
It's worth a lot more mate.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back