negotiable PF.NET

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cjmacd

Established Member
Impact
3
PF.NET - newly acquired - and with plans for development

PF.NET was a highly branded company name that dealt with fiber optic networks and had multi million dollar deals with isps AT&T and the likes.
This name was picked up by the previous owner when Pf.net went chapter 11

An excellent short and very memorable domain name

perfect for email

Current email [email protected]

Funny thing is when mail catching is set up it grabs over 200 corporate emails a day
not very important but interesting none the less

This is quite a catch and I am open to offers

please PM or email offers and / or questions to [email protected]

thanks everyone
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Nice job thats a great domain.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I saw this one up on eBay not too long ago, were you the seller?
 
0
•••
Thanks for the kind words guys :)

Md: no I wasn't the seller the seller was the original owner I purchased it from him
 
0
•••
Originally posted by TheWatcher
Great catch ... good luck to your sale.

TW

Agree.
PM sent, as well.
Thanks, Ceeej. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back