NameSilo

domain PETCREAM.COM How Much It Worth.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dily

Established Member
Impact
22
Hello, pet lovers ,please appraisal my domain
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like it, as for an appraisal that would be difficult as it greatly varies depending on the buyer. I'd say 1k plus for enduser or online marketer that will utilize it. If your going to auction it, I don't think you will get much, unless you proactively market your auction to users that would find value in such a name....ever hear the term "niches for riches", maybe you can develope it.
 
1
•••
The domain communicates images of pet skin products and pet coat ( fur ) products, the type of product line put out by pet care / veterinary care manufacturers.

Such products may be OTC or by prescription dependent on the type of pet and necessity of use.

IMO a nice name for a pet products line website offering a variety of skin and coat care products.

Value is subjective of course however, the name looks good in print and is descriptive and memorable.

Might think the value range is a minimum of 1k to a reasonable mid $$$$, IMO.
 
1
•••
I don't think people associate creams with pets and the keyword search volume results prove this to be true with only 50 searches a month. I would blow this one out and move on to a more lucrative name. I don't see any enduser value but you may get low XX reseller. Good luck!
 
2
•••
This is probably sell able. And if you get an enduser on the hook it should be $xxx or better (better might be a stretch but I have to say it as it wouldn't surprise me)

Reseller Regfee +

Good Luck
 
3
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back