beachbeanie.com
tradedigit.com
paycoupons.com
gallocafe.com
thewindowworld.com
paygarde.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Most likely $0...best case $250

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
paygarde.com
tradedigit.com

•••
•••
Petbraces.com has some value, as braces for dogs /pets apparently exist. How much is the question.

Also tradedigits.com exits as a site. if you are careful you might make them buy tradedigit.com...

•••
Sorry, what do you mean by "careful"

•••
Sorry, what do you mean by "careful"

tradedigit might be a brand. Maybe they have been using for a while and you cannot sell them a name close to their brand.

•••
tradedigit might be a brand. Maybe they have been using for a while and you cannot sell them a name close to their brand.
Ok, the company Tradedigits doesn't have a trademark.

•••
•••
Ok so if they didn't file it as a trademark but they are using it to do business, then thats a problem?

•••
•••
•••
Gosh. What do I do?
99% of the time they'll buy the name if you're nice to them...taking you to court or arbitration costs them more. But price it accordingly and say you didn't know of them

•••
99% of the time they'll buy the name if you're nice to them...taking you to court or arbitration costs them more. But price it accordingly and say you didn't know of them
Awesome! Will give them a good price. Is $1500 ok?

Last edited:
•••
•••
gallocafe.com
Stay away from trademarks, listen to my advice. There's no legit reason for anyone to own a misspelling of gallocaffe.com/

•••
Stay away from trademarks, listen to my advice. There's no legit reason for anyone to own a misspelling of gallocaffe.com/
Guess you're right. Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back