Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain peskykids.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pastaboy

Account Closed
Impact
0
Any thoughts on this one. Am thinking of developing it as i like the sound of it but ides welcomed...There's a scooby snack for the best ideas :hehe:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't see much value in just the name... The domain is brandable and is a .com, which helps its value. As is, I would say regfee to low xx.

I think the site would be a great forum for parents to complain about their "pesky kids." If you developed it into a successful site, I would image you could get some nice traffic and ad revenue. Fully developed (with traffic and ad revenue) I would image you would have little trouble getting xxx for it.
 
0
•••
Thanks fonzie for your opinion. Great idea. Any others?
 
0
•••
AS is , i would say low $xx.... but getting traffic for developing would be hard, unless its like a kids shopping thing ... which would be good IMO..
 
0
•••
I would say it's worth to develop into a kids community of something like that
 
0
•••
StudioWorks said:
I would say it's worth to develop into a kids community of something like that
i like that idea. a kids blog page...potential..thanks mucker!
 
0
•••
Shame its not legal to sell your pesky kids - would have great potential!!!
 
0
•••
DOMiNIC said:
Shame its not legal to sell your pesky kids - would have great potential!!!
I think a better domain for that would be littlesh*ts.com. :hehe:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back