Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

priced PervBait.com $10

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Grinch

Established Member
Impact
101
Domain: PervBait.com
Registrar: Namecheap (push to your namecheap account)
Expires: 2008-07-28

I originally bought this domain because I wanted to post logs of child sex predators in chat rooms. I had alot of logs ready, but right when i was going to do it, i decided not to because I didn't want to deal with all that at the time.

similar sites receive alot of traffic, and i know this one would also.

I had this domain listed in the ADULT DOMAINS, but i don't think it got the view it needed there since its not really an adult sex site name. Which is why i moved it here.

I'm only asking for $10 for this domain.

thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Domain is still for sell.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back