Karltonjenkins23

Established Member
Impact
SECURE your most personal asset!
BrettYoung.com 5k
JoeJohnson.com 21k
JohnSmith.com 5k
JohnMiller.com 3.4k

These and several more sold for thousands and can be an easy flip based on your marketing. Average names appear amongst millions of people and business owners that want to secure their title and can be easily sold!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
With some research this can be done, thanks for the tip.

•••
Definitely. Just avoid trying to directly pitch the name to the owner of the name and everything will work out just fine. It's the perfect sit, wait, and profit strategy!

•••
In your opinion, how long should i be prepared to wait.

•••
Depends on the name and the research that is done

•••
Depends on the name and the research that is done

Can you please share what sort of stats you see before investing in any personal domains? And any ways to promote these names without attracting huge legal trouble?

•••
Indirect marketing. Post on all auction platforms with a huge reserve price.

•••
I got a domain name (com net org) for a person that is a self proclaimed millionaire. What is the best way to approach the person indirectly? Other than posting the domain on all the forums ;)

•••
I got a domain name (com net org) for a person that is a self proclaimed millionaire. What is the best way to approach the person indirectly? Other than posting the domain on all the forums ;)

Before I can answer this question I need to know what the name is? Especially if the personal is a millionaire. It may be trademarked

•••
Before I can answer this question I need to know what the name is? Especially if the personal is a millionaire. It may be trademarked

The name is not trademarked.

•••
Post the domain on a social network site or blog where your customer can see it.

•••
Post the domain on a social network site or blog where your customer can see it.

That was my initial thought, but was hoping of a more specific suitable strategy. Like how would you phrase the post? I am trying to find a suitable way of doing, but I guess there is none hahaa

•••
•••
That was my initial thought, but was hoping of a more specific suitable strategy. Like how would you phrase the post? I am trying to find a suitable way of doing, but I guess there is none hahaa

You will basically have to discuss in the post that personal domains should be secured along with the domain name that you are selling as an example

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back