Jason.tv Top Member VIP Trusted Contest Holder ★ 15 ★ Impact 1,865 100% 28 Feedback Jul 15, 2013 3K views 27 replies #1 thankyou thankyou! Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
Sobi Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 315 100% 39 Feedback Jul 22, 2013 #24 update version : Kind Regards,
Jason.tv Top Member VIP Trusted Contest Holder ★ 15 ★ Impact 1,865 100% 28 Feedback Jul 22, 2013 2 points #25 I have chose "Sobi" as the winner. Thanks for all the entries, I always feel bad I have to only select one knowing all of your did hard work. Regards, Jason
I have chose "Sobi" as the winner. Thanks for all the entries, I always feel bad I have to only select one knowing all of your did hard work. Regards, Jason
Eric Lyon Scorpion Agency LLCTop Member PRO VIP Gold Account Blue Account Trusted Blogger Trusted Contest Holder ★ 15 ★ Impact 35,275 100% 163 Feedback Jul 22, 2013 1 point #26 Congrats on the win Sobi --------------------------------------------------- Please remember to update this thread once you both confirm files / payment so we can close the contest. Thanks, Eric Lyon
Congrats on the win Sobi --------------------------------------------------- Please remember to update this thread once you both confirm files / payment so we can close the contest. Thanks, Eric Lyon
Sobi Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 315 100% 39 Feedback Jul 22, 2013 2 points #27 Thanks Jason dot tv for choosing me as a winner designer @ Eric_lyon Thank you for Congrats me , And i will update here when all transactions will be clear, Thanks,
Thanks Jason dot tv for choosing me as a winner designer @ Eric_lyon Thank you for Congrats me , And i will update here when all transactions will be clear, Thanks,
Jason.tv Top Member VIP Trusted Contest Holder ★ 15 ★ Impact 1,865 100% 28 Feedback Jul 23, 2013 3 points #28 payment sent, files have been received.