domain Performance.Watch

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slader23

Always On The Bleeding Edge.Top Member
Impact
I'm probably going to be holding this for a few years. Very brand-able domain in my opinion.

Potential end user niches
--->Car/Auto Performance
---->Sports Watches
----->HF Solutuions (Portfolio solutions)
----->Personal Training Apps
----->Business Solutions
---->SEO solutions(Web metrics etc)
---->Education(Tracking academic performance)
----->HR solutions (Tracking Employee Performance)

I've recently been trying my hand at mining for the best available non premium priced ngtlds, with renewals under $30USD. I think this ones a keeper, let me know what you think.

Slader

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's a big keyword to match to a gtld ... But I agree there is some potential here ! Some fitness endusers might agree as well ;)

When registering gtlds or buying gtlds, simply look for simple matches ... The other day I saw Smoke.Shop and thought what an amazing name considering the usage of Marijuana was passing in quite a bit of states, meaning people would need to shop for glass products to smoke ... ;)

But then I saw the renewal ! You have to be more intelligent then the Registrars and also remember sometimes risk does equal reward but don't go out spending a fortune thinking you're going to make a fortune unless it's already proven

Exact match Gtlds are usually what I aim for and registering them is not easy ... So I also go out and search for them, the best ones in my opinion ! I'll share some more valuable examples once the time is right ! For now we must be patient and be conscious of the market and take advantage when given the opportunity to do so ...

Valuation -
$XXX (High) - $XXXX (Mid)

•••
It's a big keyword to match to a gtld ... But I agree there is some potential here ! Some fitness endusers might agree as well ;)

When registering gtlds or buying gtlds, simply look for simple matches ... The other day I saw Smoke.Shop and thought what an amazing name considering the usage of Marijuana was passing in quite a bit of states, meaning people would need to shop for glass products to smoke ... ;)

But then I saw the renewal ! You have to be more intelligent then the Registrars and also remember sometimes risk does equal reward but don't go out spending a fortune thinking you're going to make a fortune unless it's already proven

Exact match Gtlds are usually what I aim for and registering them is not easy ... So I also go out and search for them, the best ones in my opinion ! I'll share some more valuable examples once the time is right ! For now we must be patient and be conscious of the market and take advantage when given the opportunity to do so ...

Valuation -
$XXX (High) - $XXXX (Mid)

Your definitely right. I try to minimize my risk by buying keywords that are non-premium. Names that are great fits but were dropped during the embryonic stages of the ngtld I'm targetting. This way I am paying a fairly average renewal cost, in this case I paid $25.06 USD for registration and it will be the same cost for every additional year, so its quite economical in comparison to other ngtlds. There is a way to find names like this...but like you I'll be keeping it secret for now. Your valuation is right in line with mine for this year, but like you I'm not thinking about today I'm thinking about the FUTURE!

•••
Nice name, I have smart.watch

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back