Jason VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 78 Jul 6, 2006 376 views 5 replies #1 Hi everyone, I was just curious as to what you think PerfectLove.us is worth? Sounds like it would make a great dating site or?? :D Thanks, ~Mr. Bone88
Hi everyone, I was just curious as to what you think PerfectLove.us is worth? Sounds like it would make a great dating site or?? :D Thanks, ~Mr. Bone88
E E-millionaire Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Jul 7, 2006 #3 why not develop it? then it could be worth alot more...
Kate Domainosaurus RexTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 21,832 Jul 7, 2006 #4 MrBone88 said: Hi everyone, I was just curious as to what you think PerfectLove.us is worth? Sounds like it would make a great dating site or?? :D Thanks, ~Mr. Bone88 Click to expand... I do agree. I think it is worth developing this one. .us has yet to catch up with .com but time is on your side. I like this combo
MrBone88 said: Hi everyone, I was just curious as to what you think PerfectLove.us is worth? Sounds like it would make a great dating site or?? :D Thanks, ~Mr. Bone88 Click to expand... I do agree. I think it is worth developing this one. .us has yet to catch up with .com but time is on your side. I like this combo
.X. In God I TrustTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 54,259 Jul 7, 2006 #5 nice reg bone...Rather you dev,park or w/e... nice reg! Definate end-user possibilities with a dating site. Low google returns,But a 1167 Ovt,I would say in the mid xx to low xxx as is. end-user mid xxx - high xxx Just as .co.uk has made it's mark amoung UK surfers,So will .us in the states,It's just a matter of time now imo It's a definate keeper...Good luck with it bone Last edited: Jul 7, 2006
nice reg bone...Rather you dev,park or w/e... nice reg! Definate end-user possibilities with a dating site. Low google returns,But a 1167 Ovt,I would say in the mid xx to low xxx as is. end-user mid xxx - high xxx Just as .co.uk has made it's mark amoung UK surfers,So will .us in the states,It's just a matter of time now imo It's a definate keeper...Good luck with it bone
Jason VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 78 Jul 8, 2006 #6 Hi all, I would like to thank you all that took the time to appraise my domain, I really appreciate it! :tu: Not really sure what I'll do with this domain yet, but for now I'll just keep it parked. Thanks again, ~Mr. Bone88
Hi all, I would like to thank you all that took the time to appraise my domain, I really appreciate it! :tu: Not really sure what I'll do with this domain yet, but for now I'll just keep it parked. Thanks again, ~Mr. Bone88