NameSilo

Perfect MFA site

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
45
I think I just run accross what appears to be a perfect example of an MFA site. http://home-remedies-treatment. com/ (space inserted before com to prevent linkback - thanks chandan). Notice that the site has a PR1.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good Lord....how does that adsense account survive...?
 
0
•••
Six Adsense Units in each page! Mamma Mia! :o
 
0
•••
harkster said:
Notice that the site has a PR1.
stop giving link backs to such sites :D
GILSAN said:
Six Adsense Units in each page! Mamma Mia! :o
3 ad units + 3 link units so its fine
 
0
•••
chandan said:
3 ad units + 3 link units so its fine

I thought it was only a max. of 3 ad units of any type, so I looked it up - you're right.

"Google AdSense program policies allow you to place up to three ad units and three link units on any page." Says so on the adsense for content setup page.

So 6 ads are allowed, 3 contextual and 3 links. (i learned something today)
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back