Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Pencil.cc

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches017

Established Member
Impact
134
.CC hasn't done it for me in the past but I figured I'd take a risk on a name.

Pencil.cc

Any thoughts / appraisals?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not much

I don't think this is worth too much. Who do you envision using this domain and what would it be about? You have to look at the potential revenue for the future domain owner... I just don't imagine pencil generating too much.

Also, I think the plural pencil(s) would be better... but still not great.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back