NameSilo

domain Pej.com -> Genuine cvc LLL.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
182
I recently bought this name, and I might develop it. (looking for developer)

Pej can stand for:

Presidential Election Journal,
Professional Economic Jobs,
Professional Enginering Jobs,
Parttime Entertainment Jobs,
Personal Egypt Journeys,
Percutaneous Endoscopic Jejunostomy (medical term)
Partners for Environmental Justice,
Passive Element Joint,
Project for Excellence in Journalism,

etc etc etc...

Now I need to decide wether to resell the name or develop it.
Howmuch is the reseller value? Should I develop it or resell it?

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Reseller value is around 18k$ now.
 
0
•••
mid $xx,xxx for an end user.
 
0
•••
2 good letters + average one = $12,000 - $15,000
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back